Complex probate issues can be trying for grieving families. The stress of family conflicts over a will puts undue tension on family members during an already difficult time of loss. Having an experienced probate lawyer to protect your rights, explain the applicable laws, and handle litigation can be a tremendous relief.
The Law Office of Brian Bagley, PLLC handles a variety of issues than can arise during probate, such as:
- Will contests based on undue influence, fraud, lack of capacity, or duress
- Needed investigation and witness testimony
- Appointment of executors or administrators
- Tracing concealed assets
- Investigation of asset transfers through sale or gifts
- Asset inventory and distribution
- Disputed guardianship's
- Breach of fiduciary duty
Whatever your situation, our attorneys draw on extensive probate experience to help you resolve your issues and protect your interests.